Location and Hours
4445 Norfolk Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 0A7
9:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidays
SPARC BC’s office is located on land within the traditional, ancestral and unceded territories of the Coast Salish people, including Hwlitsum First Nation, Katzie First Nation, Kwantlen First Nation, Kwikwetlem First Nation, Matsqui First Nation, Musqueam, Qayqayt First Nation, Semiahmoo First Nation, Squamish Nation, Tsawwassen First Nation and Tsleil-Waututh Nation.
The SPARC BC office is located near Willingdon Ave and Canada Way.
- On Highway 1, take the Willingdon South exit toward Canada Way
- Turn right onto Canada Way
- Drive one block and turn right onto Sumner Ave
- Drive one block and turn right onto Norfolk Street
Our offices are on the left side of the street directly across from Regency Medical Supplies.
- 2 hours pay parking along Norfolk Street
Designated parking spaces for people with disabilities:
- Two 3 hour pay parking spaces directly in front of SPARC BC office
- 1 free SPARC BC designated space in underground parking; enter from 4440 Dominion Street; continue on Sumner St. past Norfolk for one block; turn right onto Dominion Street. Parking is near cul-de-sac.
Best options for transit:
- From Brentwood Town Centre SkyTrain – take #25, #130, or #123, south and get off at Canada Way
- From Metrotown SkyTrain – Bus #130
- From Nanaimo SkyTrain – Bus #25